Cancelled expos? Make it easy for prospects to get in touch and implement Live Chat on your website and social platforms.
If you haven’t already experimented with live chat or a chatbot on your website – now is the time to start!
If you can’t get out and about chatting to prospects or customers as much as you used to, make yourself (or your team) available online via a website live chat widget and/or chatbot. Live chat and bots help people get the support and answers they need, on their time – and by combining both in your conversation strategy, you can be always-on without physically having to be online 24/7.
Here are some tips to get started with live chat and chatbots:
- Start by implementing live chat and/or a chatbot on pages with the greatest amount of traffic (like your homepage).
- Experiment with the placement, welcome messages and experience of your live chat or bot widgets.
- If you’re trying out chatbots, be sure to define a specific goal of the bot and make sure you communicate this to users – managing people’s expectations of how a bot can help them is key.
- Personalise your live chat and chatbot experiences to suit the subject matter of different pages. Use different automated greetings depending on the product page.
- Your company Facebook page has a Messenger facility, this can be connected to your Hubspot chat so you can manage all live chat communications in one place.
Live Chat is a standard feature of Hubspot Marketing Hub and includes the basic bot for greetings and responses for after-hours messages or if you don’t get to them within 60 seconds. The more advanced bot features where you can script responses for common questions are included in the Sales Hub subscription.
Need help developing your conversational marketing strategy? We’d love to help. Use our live chat to get started and find out how HubSpot technology implemented with Bark Productions can take your marketing to the next level.